1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ignored

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by geoseason, Nov 3, 2016.

1. geoseason

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/family-friends-relationships/224600-beds-together.html

Previous

Told him I liked him(I mean it shouldn't have been a surprise considering I already told him. But when I told him all he said was "really?" And rolled over. He had a grin on his face when I told him but I don't know if that was before or after. He didn't say anything the rest of the night.

The next day we had minimal contact like he avoided me all day by playing Xbox w his friends. When we talked he had a different friendly tone to him.

This morning he was talking extra to me and really funny like he usually but still something was different and touched me a couple times in middle of night but close to nothing.

Sooo I guess he isn't gonna directly tell me no which is what I wanted

So now moving forward I'm gonna be distancing myself from him, I want to split our beds up but i don't think he does. I also wouldn't mind moving out.

I don't know what to do really, what would you do

2. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey geoseason,

For you own emotional health, it sounds like your plan of first separating the beds and then working towards moving out as soon as you can would seem to be the best thing at this point.

Whether it's intentional or not, he's messing with your emotions and you need resolution. That resolution looks like it's going to be moving on from him, don't you think?

Take Care.:slight_smile: