1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I m going crazy ... Dose she love me back after soo long ???

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Lost sole, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Lost sole

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well this is kind of anotyer dest friend storry n it might be kinda long but I will try my best to summerise it ...

But here gose nothin...

Well currently I m 18 n this started about 4 years ago.
    Back when I was still in grade 8 I developed a crudh on this girl ( ... well on my part it was kind of love at first sight ). I was still in deinal with my sexuallity n thought that it woulf go away ... well it didnt

I never understood my feelings for ger coz I thought dat girs we only ment to be friends n dat is where it ends.

Fast forward 3 years later ...
    I was in grade 11 n to my supprise I was really close to this girl ( for story purposes lets call her Lisa ).
    Me n Lisa are close ... very close . I even have her number.
    Lisa has always been fliry but xe over does it whan we r together . The fact dat we r sittin together on de same desk for 9hrs a day isint helpin either. She kisses me ( I meen on de hands n stuff lyk dat ) but I say nothin about it . I finnaly come to terms with my sexuality n start cummin out . She was de fisr of my friends dat I tell dat I m a lesbian ( mostly coz I thought she had a lot to do with it ).

I thought she would over riact n not wanna de my friend anymore but to my supprise xe is completely fine with it ... she even told me she was bisexual. When she says this she completely blows my mind . I wanted to tell her how I have had this crush on her since grade 8 ... but I couldnt .I .Just . couldnt. N I dont even know y. This was all happening around june 2015.

The following week xe had changed , xe acted differently arround me . It kind of hurt me coz xe had told me xe was fyn with it. She then got into a relationship with dis guy but it didnt work out coz he cheated on her . She then got another one n with dat one he treated her like S*** so she dumped him . While she is datin this guys I try to move on n I do meet someone ... Bell was her name. she was a nyc girl n everythin . I really loved her at de bigining but we ended up endin it coz I just felt like it didnt feel right.

So now we r seniors , I m still inlove with her . We talk all de tym about everythin but with her we almost all de tym end up talking about sex ... we are both diry minded . I was recently in a relationship with this girl ( Marry) but things quickly went south . She lost her father earier this year . She never wanted to talk to me about it so we just started drifting appart . Iefen saw on facebook dis pic of her with dis girl n I m very sure dat xe has mooved on since it has been a while since we broke up. I have been talking about breakin up with her but I wanna do it after I m done with my finals.

When I told Lisa about Marry xe told me dat xe was happy for me (when we were with our friends) . But dis other day we were textin late like we always do nower days n our convo turned to me n my gf n she said dat she didnt like dat i was with her , I tried convincin her dat xe is a nyc person xe is just not ryt for me but Lisa ended up tellin me dat she dosnt want me datin any other girl ... at this point i was really happ coz it ment dat she was actially jeolous which is good for me. Lisa has been single this whole year n orthough I have dated Marry it just doesnt feel ryt to be with someone else so long as it is not her. I really thinks she likes me too datt is y I plan on tellin her everythin about how I really feel before December .

Oh n dis other day when we were together Lisa told me she loved me but it was brely audable coz she wispered it ... I think she thinks I didnt here her coz I didnt say anythin about it . N she has been givin .e mixed signals since forever .

Now I really need your oppinion on this , Do u think it is a bright idea to put everything on the line n just tell her ? Or should I keep it to myself n hope dat somethin happens dat proves dat xe likes me in dat way beyond a reasonable dought

THANK YOU FOR READDIN N I M REALLY SORRY THIS IS TOO LONG I JUST HAD TO SAY IT ALL

YOUR ADVIVE WOULD BE GREATELY APPRECIATED

---------- Post added 3rd Nov 2016 at 09:28 PM ----------

Please dont mind de spellings I tried changin
    g them but failed .... n me m Marry have not broken up yet we just stopped tallkin ... I MADE A MISTAKE .

2. Lost sole

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh n after xe said dat xe loved me . Me n our other mutual friend were talkin n xe told me dat her n Lisa were talkin about sexuality . N Lisa told her dat xe could never see herself with another girl . But den xe was all over me at prom. I m really confused n I dont know if I shold tell her or not . or even how xe feels about me at dis point .... What Do You Think ?