1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do, what to do?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Sen1234, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Sen1234

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have been talking to this guy I have a class with and he's a really nice guy. I know that he is pursuing a relationship with me but I don't know what I'm feeling. Recently I was talking, over a few social media and messaging apps, to this girl that also goes to my college. I was really starting to like her! However, out of no where she blocked my number and wouldn't open any of my other messages. I have no idea what happened. Although I was really disappointed, I have finally started to let that go. The thing is, is that I would wait up for her txt or message and would reply right away. I looked forward to talking to her about random things. However, I find myself not feeling that way when I talk to the guy I mentioned. He really is a great guy. He makes me pretty happy but I find myself thinking I would be even happier with a women; and that scares me.

2. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You are at the perfect age to explore these feelings. If you think you might be happy with a woman, why not trying to date a woman? There are times where there is just no substitute for experience.