1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what happened. Or what to do.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Malicious6, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Malicious6

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My girlfriend just stopped talking to me.

We've known each other for two years, but have only been dating for a month. When we first started dating, things with her got really busy (family issues, friends issues) so we weren't spending a lot of time together - which was fine, I gave her space. After a couple of weeks we were hanging out again but things were different. She was distant, I initiated everything - conversations, meetings, etc. She wouldn't even ask how I was.

Then around a week later she stopped replying to my texts altogether. We work together, so I would see her at work, but she'd avoid me. She wouldn't go anywhere near me. But I kept sending her texts asking her what was wrong etc. She never replied.

In a last stitch effort I asked if we could grab lunch, when she was free, just casually. No reply. That was over a week ago.

Obviously she doesn't want to be with me. But I don't know what I did. Or what I should do. I'm just struggling with it, because what happened hurt me, but it's also left things so open - I don't have answers to what is going on. I know we weren't dating for long - and I shouldn't be so effected by it...but I am.

I was on holiday for two weeks from work so I haven't seen her. I don't see her for another week till I get back. But what can I do? I'm so worried I'll confront her at work and I definitely don't want to do that.