1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asking her to hangout

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by hopelesskid, Nov 4, 2016.

1. hopelesskid

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    this girl, I've known her since we where kids. She broke with her boyfriend a couple weeks ago(she's bi) and last week I finally told her that I loved her. I told her she didn't have to say/do anything back. All my friends tell me that she likes me back, so I'm thinking about asking her to hangout with me, you know to see what happens. She's gone out of town, and won't be back until Monday. Should I ask her to hangout now or wait till she comeback? And how do I exactly ask her? Lol

2. dublinz

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Ugg. Tough one. It always backfires on me to say "you don't have to say anything back" cuz I would like some idea before acting.

Then again, some people just like to hang and see what happens. If you need clarification to would lead you to asking her to hang out, as for some feedback or if you're good with your answer coming back in a Yes/No to hangout, go for it.

Kudos on the bravery.