1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I do to give her space?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by hopelesskid, Nov 7, 2016.

1. hopelesskid

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There's this girl I like, she just got out of a bad relationship (possibly abusive)... I guess you can say we're talking, but as much as I want to be with her. I just want to give her space and time to heal, however I also want her to know I'm still interested in her and I'm there if she needs anything. What is a good amount of time does she need space? We haven't talked in a week. I want to hangout with her to check and see how she's doing, but I don't want to feel like I'm bothering her either

2. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Send her a text message saying that you were thinking of her and just wanted to see if she is okay and to offer your support to her if she needs anything or just want to talk. Leave it like that and that should be enough to put out there and leave it alone. After that message...you then leave the ball in her court so to speak. Good Luck!!!!

3. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes a week is enough. She might even be wondering where you are. Go for it.