1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i weirded out my crush

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Shasta, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Shasta

Out Status:
    Some people
    i weirded out my crush she knows I like her because she found out I was looking up her fb profile. I'm still in the closet how do I respond if she ask me if I like her.

2. Smores

I would just be honest. People can't control their emotions so you shouldn't feel awkward for how you feel.

3. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Do you know if she's interested in females?

4. Shasta

Out Status:
    Some people
    Not really her fb pages interested in men and single

5. Civiel

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you aren't out yet you have two options: Telling her that yes, you do like her, but by doing that you might potentially out yourself to a lot more People than her if she tells. Or you could deny it till you feel ready, ask if she likes girls. If I were you I would take it a bit slow and try to find out if she is interested in females first. Try to get to know her, but don't get your hopes up. If she doesn't like other girls you have to decide if you want to continue being her friend or not. But yes, take is low, I think that is your best option. You don't want to find yourself in a situation where you have to come out of the closet if you don't want to. But then again, if you trust her you could tell her that yes, you like her, but she has to promise not to tell anyone else. You have a lot of options. Good luck!

6. Shasta

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not sure expecting her to take it well because of her age. She's quite a bit older than me and a lot, but not all people of her generation do not take homosexuality well. So I'm going to keep it on the down low. She's more of acquaintance than friend, but I would be open to a friendship of the opportunity presented itself and depending on how compatible we are maybe more.