1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to break up with someone??

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by nightowl88, Nov 7, 2016.

1. nightowl88

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay so I hate making posts about random teenage drama but I don't know what to do. I really want to break up with my boyfriend for multiple reasons the biggest being how he invalidates the fact that I am trans since I'm not out to everyone and we are just at two different comfort levels and he is starting to get pushy with me about kissing. I know it sounds stupid but I have been in 2 relationships and in the last 3 years I have had 4 months when I was out of a relationship and I am too uncomfortable to kiss people. It just feels too intimate I mean I don't even like to hug people but recently my boyfriend has been getting touchy and randomly hugging me and kissing my cheek and I worry he will randomly kiss my lips one day. I also don't have feelings for him anymore. With my last breakup I feel like it was easy to break up I mean I messaged him over facebook one night and we came to a mutual agreement that it was time we break up. Now with my current boyfriend I need some help. He is still into me and will tell me he loves me all the time. I am really bad with emotions and it makes it really hard for me to talk about this stuff with him and we also never have time alone. Neither of us can drive and we don't live within walking distance. I don't want to talk to him at school because I know he will be upset and i don't want to make him cry at school. He doesn't have a phone so I can't call or text him unless I wait until he gets on facebook again. I he also has wrestling practice right after school so I can't talk to him then. I was wondering if anyone had any advice for when a good time to do this would be. I am also afraid of talking to him in person because he has anger issues and has a tendency to get violent when upset and while he has never turned violent against me and says he never will it still makes me nervous.