1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why would this make someone feel uncomfortable

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Shasta, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Shasta

Out Status:
    Some people
    Why would looking at her profile make her feel uncomfortable. It made her feel uncomfortable. The reason I looked at her profile was to "get to know her" that why I could relax and be at ease. I am victim of stalking so I have to rule out the possibility that she knows my stalker and would set me up to harmed. Also if she it up how do I answer her?

2. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay..so let me get an understanding of what you are saying in your post. I think you are saying that a girl that you have a crush on was uncomfortable with the fact of you had checked out her profile. The reason you did it was the intention of getting to know her in order to feel at ease when you actually do have a chat with her. Now..you are afraid that she may think of you as a stalker with the intent of causing her harm which you are not and now you are afraid that if she does contact you ...how will you respond. Right??? Just what I picked up from your post. However..please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

3. Shasta

Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes

---------- Post added 8th Nov 2016 at 05:12 PM ----------

Actually I'm afraid she would try to hurt me if she found out I like girls. The only reason I feel they way I do is I had some accuse me of stalking in the past. There was girl I liked and she accused me of stalking and I got in trouble. This girl spread terrible rumors about me. I'm afraid that will happen again. I would never. Do anything to hurt anyone as I believe that talking to someone is the best way to solve issues. You follow?

4. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    In that case...I am like you because I thought that is the reason you create profiles in order for anyone who may have an interest in you. Let me ask you a question. Have you had any contact with her before?? If that's the case then apparently she does not want to connect with you. If not..then you should not want any contact with her. I remember this guy would post a lot of naked pictures of himself on his social media page and he and I would chat a lot and he revealed to me that he gets really uncomfortable when guys sends him messages/responses of a sexual nature. I told him if that's the case then why did you upload those kind of pictures to your page because at the end of the day...you had to realize that you would get that kind of feedback. This is what I say to this girl you are talking about because if she is just outright uncomfortable with you viewing her profile and she doesn't know you...then why did she create a profile?

5. Shasta

Out Status:
    Some people
    Now I have had contact with her before. She works at the dealership I bought my car from. Her and her friends were joking that she is the scary lady even though she is not. Due to me to being bullied I didn't think it was funny. I won't go into details, but I'm still required to contact her. She just intimidates me. Now that she knows I looked up her profile the the question may arise.