1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get a girl to kiss you

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by questions4ever, Nov 10, 2016.

1. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    complicated situation, but this girl and I have talked about kissing each other. neither of us is looking for a relationship per se, but we're really close. She's kissed several people and I've kissed none ... how do I get her to initiate the kiss. I'm open to suggestions. Thanks in advance! I'm just really nervous here.

2. Shasta

Out Status:
    Some people
    Get to know her and see if she is interested in you. Not the best advice.

I'm in the and boat I wish the woman I like woman kiss me but I know that's not going to happen. I feel you, it's not like you can just walk up to the person you like and kiss her

3. Hushhh

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you've talked about kissing each other. Bring it up when you're alone and just try. Unless she expressed disgust in doing so? Go on and initiate it, you might both enjoy it, who knows right? you'll never know if you don't try. :wink:

Just keep in mind the possibility that she or you might freak out. So talk in advance to make things clear to avoid misunderstandings. Goodluck!