1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm talking to someone but I still can't get over her

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Shasta, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Shasta

Out Status:
    Some people
    I have been talking to someone on a dating app but I still can't get over her. I keep holding on to the small chance she'll like me back

2. Ryler

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If shes still replying to you everyday, then that's a good sign that she is interested. Keep talking to her and see where it goes. When you feel ready, maybe you can move the conversation over from the dating app to texting instead or talking on the phone. Just don't get your hopes up too high for it to be shot down, because there is always a possibility that the person you want to pursue will not reciprocate the feelings. If anything, you can forge a friendship with her.

3. Shasta

Out Status:
    Some people

I meant to say I'm talking to guy, but I'm still crushing on this woman. I thought that finding someone would help me get over her.

4. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well...although you found someone...but the reason you are still crushing over this woman is because you found the wrong sex to move on with. Its apparent that you are probably bisexual but a have a strong tendency to be with a woman. In that regard..I agree with Ryler's response although you meant to give more specific details in your initial post. Also..you need to move on with another female and stop wasting your time with this guy especially if you have no interest in him that way. Let me ask you something..what would happen if this guy starts to develop feelings for you or want to meet you in person and you still have feelings for a woman. How would you go about handling that if it comes into play for you?? Just curious..

5. Shasta

Out Status:
    Some people
    Actually I do like him.