1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finger size have to do with current problem?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Worgen2, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

I have known that my boyfriend Kent has a longer point finger than his ring finger and mine is the opposite since my point finger is shorter than ring finger but does this make a relationship harder to work out or makes it not work out in the long run?

I know he loves me very much but I wonder if the reason why recently he wants to put everything on neutral including our relationship since he said he needs to clear his mind and get to know him self more before he goes back with me. He also needs to learn what he wants to do for career in the future also.

I always wondered why Kent always changed him mind on what he wants to work at or live at and it was so confusing and now I know that he just doesn't know himself enough. He knows his gay for sure but doesn't know himself enough. That's why he wanted to put everything on neutral so can sort things out in his mind. He said 95% he will go back with me so pretty much he will but he wants to sort things out. It could also be because the place he lived at for over a year and half that was almost like being in jail. Since he can't do what he wants and cant go places where he wants and people don't really respect him where he lives at and it's been driving him crazy for a long time. That could be the reason why this happened.

But just wanted to know if the finger size has something to do with it also. Maybe not.

My therapist did say that it would even drive her crazy if she had to live where Kent lives now. But at least Kent will be moving out in Feb to Omaha where I live. But I just hope once he moves out he will want to go back with me and be my husband again.

---------- Post added 11th Nov 2016 at 12:18 PM ----------

I just haven't asked my therapist about the finger size an so I don't know if it has some impact about why he wants everything to be neutral in order for him to learn about himself including out relationship.

---------- Post added 11th Nov 2016 at 12:19 PM ----------

Sorry I meant to say. I don't see the edit button anywhere.

I just haven't asked my therapist about the finger size and so I don't know if it has some impact about why he wants everything to be neutral in order for him to learn about himself including our relationship.

2. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

Now I might be totally thinking too much and finger size might totally have nothing to do with this problem with Kent but I read something that people like Kent can be aggressive or by hyper and he has strong ADHD so it does make sense. I don't know much details about the finger size but just wanted to know.

Also Kent said it has nothing to do about me about wanting to be neutral on everything it's just himself and getting to know him self and what he wants in life. He knows his gay since he was 12 so that's no problem but there are other things like career or other things and maybe some could be about how he feels about me. As far as I know he says I am the best guy ever and someone that he can count on and trust. Also he sees me as a big brother that gives guidance but that won't affect about using being boyfriends. My therapist said that why he said that is because I got it from my mom that I do whatever it takes to help someone that is important to me and that's why he says that. He does love me very much and cares and is very happy but just has to sort out his feelings and his mind. My therapist said 1 out of 5 people have to do this and she was actually one of them. But I know Kent said 95% he will go back with me so I' am sure he will but he is just confused and likely because where he lives at caused it.

He just says he needs space to think about things and get to know him self more.

Do you guys think he will really go back with me? As of now he wants us to be best friends and he says he will always be there for me at anytime I need help or want something. He says that if I find someone that is better than him and makes me more happy go for it. It will hurt me but I want you to be happy. My therapist was shocked about that part him saying that and she knows his a great guy. Kent did promise for sure that if the worst case happens and we are only best friends he will always be my best friend for life and will be there whenever I need help on advice or anything or even if I' am in trouble.

I can say I never meet a guy like this that is so great I mean ever other guys I met were jerks like my ex I was with for 8 years. It's just hard to explain how much he does love me but as of now as a friend since he has to sort things out. He said he would do anything for me like the gloves or anything.

What do you guys think? Do you think he will really go back with me? Thank you

3. DAFriend

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honestly, I don't believe a bit of that this or that body part size has anything to do with who a person is. I've heard it all, witches have longer second toes, aggressive people have longer second fingers, the smaller your ears, the smarter you are, a beauty mark on you neck means you will die of a broken neck, big hips mean you'll have big babies, etc....

As far as I'm concerned, that's all hogwash, body part sizes mean nothing other than that's what you have the genetics for, says nothing about who you are, just how you look.

4. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

Oh ok I didn't know. I just read that on google about finger size and stuff and didn't know if it was true.

Anyways do you guys think everything will be ok and he will want me again from what you read? Or what do you guys think I should do to help so he would want me again? I know that he will be moving out in Feb and helping him move would that make a difference? He said it might but he doesn't know but he did say if I didn't doesn't mean at all that he would not want to be with me again. He just doesn't know what will happen for a fact. All I know is 95% he said he will be back with me but no promise. Thank you

5. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As far as i know, there is no valid evidence that finger size affects your personality. And, based on my little knowledge about biology, it doesn't make any sense to me why it would affect personalities.

(I'm moving this to the support section - It will be easier to obtain answers there :slight_smile: )

6. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

I thought this area of the forums was to post about family relationships like your parents or relatives and not your boyfriend. That's why I never posted here when I ask about Kent in the past.

But ether way I hope someone will be able to help me on this since this is very important to me. I can also say this that Kent did say it did hurt him that he had to brake up with me because of this but he had no choice but to do this to put everything on neutral. I forgot to say this. But I really hope he will be back with me because he means to world to me. All I can say is that I didn't think this would ever happen since he said he decided to be with me last year for sure but my therapist did say that likely this happened is because where he lives at and it drives him crazy. But he did say that as of now even if he moves to Omaha he doesn't know if he will be back with me yet. So just because lets say he moves today to Omaha and out of that bad place doesn't mean now Kent's back with me.

7. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

When I do say "I love you" at end of calls he still says "You Too" back but it could all be because of habit or maybe because he still loves me a lot I don't know. He says he doesn't mind me saying honey or baby etc so I continue to say it.

I' am just pretending like nothing happened and just talk to him the same way as I did for 2 years and his doing the same with me. But it could be all because of habit right? I just don't hear any difference how he talks to me on the phone so far. Or is he still really in love with me that's why he says "You Too" and talks the same way as before?

What do you guys think?