1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to ask her out?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Renegades, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Renegades

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So, there's this girl I'm interested in who is openly queer, and I've liked her since before we even spoke a word to each other. Now we are casual friends, and we're both involved in our school's play(she's in the cast, I'm in the crew). Tonight is the last performance, and I wanted to ask her out after last night's performance, but chickened out, so I feel like tonight should be when I try to do it. But I don't know how to do it, or what to suggest for a first date. We are both only 15, so I can't drive her anywhere, and I'm only partially out at home. What do I do?

2. RavenTheRat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    How about asking her to a movie? :slight_smile:

3. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Two ideas
    1) keep it casual. Something like hey I think you really cute and sweet is there anyway we could go grab coffee
    2) if you're too scared try making a video with notecards and music asking her out and texting it too her (this is how I asked my current interest out )