1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I'm in love but I shouldn't be

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by questions4ever, Nov 13, 2016.

1. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I'm really really into this girl. We started out as friends from church lol and eventually both came out to each other and started to text about deep personal issues. We both suffer from severe depression. My siblings/parents don't think I should get involved with another depressed girl, but I honestly think I'm in love. Both of us know we r not ready for a relationship but we have agreed to kiss next time we see each other (later this week!). I don't think she's as into me as I am to her. I don't know why she'd even want to kiss me or talk to me at all. I keep sending these really needy texts because I'm so terrified she's going to leave me. She says she's ok with that and that she understands and won't ever leave me. She's incredible. She's hot and so sweet. She's the only person I feel I can be honest with. I'm not sure what to do any more? Part of me knows I shouldn't get involved some of me just wants to pursue a relationship that both of us knows is not healthy. I would just kiss her and leave it at that but I'm not sure I can...

2. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "There are certain things in life where you know it's a mistake but you don't really know it's a mistake because the only way to really know it's a mistake is to make the mistake and look back and say 'yep, that was a mistake.' So really, the bigger mistake would be to not make the mistake, because then you'd go your whole life not knowing if something is a mistake or not."

3. DAFriend

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A good friend once told me, when speaking of relationships. "Every pot has a lid but, you have to try them all to find the right one."

It's true, if you don't try a relationship, you will spend forever wondering what could have been. Even if it ends in disaster, at least you know and, don't have to wonder what might have been.