1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My crush

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by WhiteWinter, Nov 20, 2016.

1. WhiteWinter

I don't know if alot of you have seen me mention my crush or if you are tired of hearing about him but I got it bad for some reason. I guess it's because it's the longest crush I've had that may have a slight possibility of happening. I've been told by another person (on ec)that he seems pretty gay but I just want to know for sure.

Clues: In my older RTI (it's a school period), he used to sit next to me and talk to me. Sometimes we are outside(sometimes in opposite areas) and he will just walk over and sit down and talk to me.
    When class is over, sometimes he will walk over to me and repeatedly give me high fives. He hasn't dated anyone in the past. He has a nickname for me that nobody else calls me (I have one for him too>:slight_smile:).

Downside: he says f-- or f----- sometimes...
    Please tell meh. Is there a high or low possibility?

2. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know that one guy who ended up being interested in me would come talk to me everyday before the class started. I also went and talked to him. Somehow, I never noticed he was interested. I was crushing on someone else at the time.

At the very least, he considers you a dear friend. Also, it's not because he says derogatory words that he can't be gay. I know friends who do and they're gay/bi (though they try to stop).

3. WhiteWinter

Man gay and bi friends in reality would be great right now...