1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parents Attacked Me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Justinian20, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Justinian20

Okay, so the title is exactly what it sounds like. My Parents saw me on my phone taking nude photographs, my dad got really angry, walked in and because I believe I've done nothing wrong I don't give him my phone, to get to my phone, he pushes me and my head hits the corner of a desk, making me bleed everywhere.

I am feeling really scared of my parents now. The sight of them getting annoyed is now enough to make me very scared.

What do all of you guys suggest I do.

2. warrior452

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Not sure of your age, but if you're an adult, get out of there, friend! It is completely unacceptable regardless of your age, but if you're 18 or over, you don't have to put up with that. That's abuse.

If you are under 18, I would just say tell someone you trust. Get help, because you did not deserve that incident, and especially if it becomes an ongoing problem.

Is your head okay? Was it just a minor injury, or was it bad enough to need to see a doctor? Make sure you take care of yourself.

I'm new on here - I don't know a ton about such things, and what the best advice is to give you. Hopefully an advisor or someone who knows a little bit more about such things comments on here.

I would just say, take care of yourself. Let us know how it goes!

3. Justinian20

If people want to know, my father has hit me in the past and it has happened enough to make me feel like I'm always at risk of getting beaten up. I'm 22 as well. They saw me by opening the door to my bedroom or looking through my window.

I would never do anything in the lounge room or kitchen because I know that is inappropriate. I was in bedroom when this happened and the bedroom is where people would do things like that.

4. YeahpIdk

Go to a friend's house and think about filing a police report. If they want to get aggressive, so should you. People aren't allowed to attack you (ever, but especially over this) for taking pictures of your junk. It's gross that they were looking/did something about that in the first place.

5. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is technically physical assault. Even if you're over the age of consent, It's still illegal for anyone to strike you to the point you are bleeding. You can call the cops over this.