1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Actions Speak Louder Than Words...?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Sen1234, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Sen1234

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I thought I had something special for once...
    Okay, so here's some background: I met this girl who, goes to the same college as me, on an app (swipe right/swipe left). We hit it off right away! I found it so easy to flirt with her through messaging! And when she flirted back I it felt so natural and I found myself craving it. We had been messaging only for about 3 weeks. On three separate occasions we had planned to meet in person, however somehow she always had an excuse, reasonable or not. After every failed meet-up we would message and she would say sorry and talk about how she really wanted to hang out. Our conversations ranged from talking politics, to tattoos, to our relationships with our families. I really saw us having a real relationship. However, things took a turn. One night we had finally decided on a time to meet the next day. I let her choose because her schedule is much more complicated than mine. Anyways, she seemed really excited about it, even saying "woohoo" when the plans were finalized. Well, the next day came and I went to the coffee shop were this was all suppose to go down and she was a no show. I waited an extra 20 minutes and still nothing, no call, no text, just silence. As you can imagine I was pretty mad about this. She completely blew me off! I tried to snapchat her in order to voice my complaints, yet she refused to open the message. So I tried to dm her, and once again she refused to open that message. I know she received these because she has been active on her social media. I just don't get what happened between "woohoo" and completely blowing me off. She's been in a relationship with a girl before so I don't thinks she's scared of her feelings. Now I can't stop thinking about what could have been. :bang:

2. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So you've snapchatted with her and all ? If you hadn't I would say that she probably isn't who she says she is but if you have then maybe she is incredibly scared about meeting a stranger ? Whatever it is I would just ignore her from now on as she really doesn't seem to be worth all this deception and doesn't seem ready at all for a relationship.

Hugs to you x (*hug*)