1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maybe im now a terrible person

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TeePee, Nov 23, 2016.

1. TeePee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello everyone. It's been long since I last posted (too long). I got myself into a real sticky situation

I met this Guy on a dating website. We started chatting via text....also exchanged pictures. His pictures were amazing ....sexy, handsome, dreamy e.t.c. There was one problem though, they weren't his but his cousin's ...his bisexual cousin. He only confessed to that less than 24 hours before we met. He then sent me his pictures.
    According, his cousin wanted me....so did he. Before we met he wanted me to choose between him and the cousin . Every instinct in me wanted to chose the cousin, but I ended up meeting Michael. The problem now is Mike and I fooled around, he's still open to the idea of me meeting his cousin, who I find very attractive. In person, I didn't really feel a connection between Michael. and I.

The problem is I don't think I chose the right cousin ...I don't trust him....I didn't connect with him- everything felt forced. On the other hand I don't want to hurt him - he seems nice.

PS - He tried explaining why he sent the pictures ....felt almost no respect for him after that.

Any thoughts/advice would be awesome.

2. TeePee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    oh...and Michael is not his really name btw.

3. Garyroberts

Garyroberts Guest

Why not have a threesome with both of them?

4. AlmostBlue

AlmostBlue Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    What a weird situation...! I think you were being too nice when you chose Michael over the cousin. Not only is the cousin more attractive in your eyes, Michael deceived you and then put you in an awkward position. Really not a great start to any relationship, even friendship. I think you should try meeting the cousin, and if you definitely feel like you hit it off more with him, then don't worry about hurting Michael's feelings and go for it.