1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to tell my crush that I like him

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by WhiteWinter, Nov 27, 2016.

1. WhiteWinter

Okay so the title says it all really. I have a lot of stuff going on so I'm going to start taking things off my chest. This will be one of the things. I was thinking of writing him an anonymous note telling him that I like him. Maybe I'll get my friendad to write it for me. So the big questions are...
    What should the note say?
    And...
    Should there be another way I should tell him?
    Thanks in advance (&&&)(*hug*):slight_smile:

---------- Post added 27th Nov 2016 at 11:56 PM ----------

*please excuse the ad at the end of friend(silly mistakes lol)*

2. Lost sole

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey WhiteWinter

from what u wrote I can say honestly dat i m doin through de same thin .
    i have had a crush on dis girl for about 5 years now , but about 3 years ago we started to get closer n eventually became friends .
    She acts differently around me compered to other girls .
    We flirt all de tym n we joke about being in a relationship all de tym . I tnk xe likes me but I have never been able to read her for as long as I can remember .

but I also plan to tell her dat I like her any tym dis week . m gonna do it through a letter . In de letter I plan to tell her everythin ... how I fell for her , when we became friends n what xe said when I came out to her.

3. WhiteWinter

I hope everything goes great with her

4. robclem21

Why are you planning to write the note anonymously? What will that accomplish? Presumably nothing will change since he still won't know that you like him. Why don't you actually tell him that you like him? Has he given you hints that he likes you as well or that he is into guys?

5. WhiteWinter

I guess that makes sense. He has shown a few slights though(I said what they were in another thread). I have a little spy who said that he talks all nice about me n stuff