1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I find a gf????

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Imperfection, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Imperfection

Imperfection Guest

I'm Muslim. Work with other Muslims. Hate dating sites. Too shy to approach anyone. How do I find a gf? And on top of that, open minded gf that will have to accept the fact we have to keep the relationship a secret.

I've already made the mistake of dating an out girl, so I think it's fair for me to date closeted girls that will be more understanding. They are even harder to find because you never know if theyre gay. I'm so lonely but can't find anyone :frowning2:

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  3. Poppy43

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Can you not just bite the bullett and come out? I know its hard for muslims but there are support groups etc and I'm really sure there will be something in London for you.
    I personally dont know any gay muslim women but I used to know a bangladeshi girl who was muslim and her sister just told her family she was marrying a white british guy from work. Obviously the family were shocked but shes now had a baby and the family are slowly coming round.
    Its going to be really hard for you to meet someone whilst in your current position.