1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My best friend knows plus more!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by WhiteWinter, Nov 29, 2016.

1. WhiteWinter

Today has been eventful you guys. So yesterday, one of my friends kept bugging me about who I like so I just decided that I trusted her enough to tell her so after school I emailed her and she know now. She's perfectly fine with it. She said it doesn't matter if it's a boy cause I'm still her friend. Then today her triplet sister and my bfffl pulled me aside and said she had a conspiracy. She ask me if my crush was even a girl and who was it(I answered truthfully to both). And she told me that she just makes up her crushes sometimes(so that means we don't like the same guy). Now she tells me what he does when I'm not around (like if he talks about meh). She pulled me aside again to find out more about my past male crushes but we didn't have enough time to talk. And the last triplet found out cause I told her sister to tell her and one of my other friend found out cause she overheard (they aren't gonna tell anyone). So far so good :thumbsup::smilewave(!)

2. renard

renard Guest

Congrats! Good to know it's going well!

3. WhiteWinter

Thank you! So scared for today though ( hi Tennessee friend)

---------- Post added 29th Nov 2016 at 10:39 PM ----------

Thank you! I'm nervous about today though( hi Tennessee friend)

---------- Post added 29th Nov 2016 at 10:40 PM ----------

Sorry for the double post haha

4. Linkmaste

Sounds like you're doing great! It's neat you're friends with triplets. Does your crush know you like him?

5. WhiteWinter

Not yet but I plan to tell him tomorrow because someone has been spilling the beans to other people so I'm gonna tell him before someone else does