1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need some advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Unicornswag, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Unicornswag

I've been talking to a girl on tumblr for almost 2 months and today we were supposed to meet up for the first time. However she didn't answer my messages last night except for once when she said that she had been busy and she's not answering my messages today when I'm trying to ask her what time were meeting. Do you think I'm being catfished or something? I'm still hoping that she'll message me soon as I really like her. Also she has been saying all week that she's excited to meet today so I just don't understand.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's possible that something came up, or that she got nervous about meeting in person and decided to avoid it.

I would suggest assuming you have no plans to meet until they've confirmed again. If you want, maybe send a message that you're assuming something came up, and you two can talk again in the future. Perhaps this is something they'd rather keep online for now, for whatever reason.