1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by DJHale, Dec 7, 2016.

1. DJHale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello ECers!
    Shortly after coming out, I met a girl. She's sweet, and beautiful, and perfect for me.

We're together now....but I'm not sure how to keep the ball rolling. We're both very shy and everything. I haven't been in a relationship for a while, let alone with a female... I guess I'm just not very sure what to do...

It's kind of confusing to explain, but I guess you could say that (even though this isn't my first) I have first relationship jitters...

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It may be less complicated than you imagine - find something you both like to hang out and do, and go do that together (could be a store, place to eat, park or other public place, and so forth). You could equally well hang out at home. Even working on something together (studying, work around the house) can be more fun with someone there.

And of course keep an eye out for special events (at school, at a local LGBT center perhaps, etc.).