1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone help?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Zai352, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Zai352

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello all! I just joined this website a while back and thought that this website can help me get advices from some of the nicest people on the earth who are here willing to help confused youth! :slight_smile:

Alright so.. I am 14, living in India. I am a bisexual (most probably).. I am in love with both a girl and a man..lol. The girl is in my grade and we have been together for 2 years, and I definitely love her.. but a few months back, when a new semester started, and I came to HS, I found that I have a crush on my English Teacher. We've a 25 year gap. Recently, I have been using facebook as a way of telling him that I love him in some indirect ways..but nothing seemed to worked and he unfriended me (don't know why)... I have told the girl I love that I am in love with that teacher and asked her if she can tell him about me..Idk yet if she did or not because I haven't been able to contact her. Idk if he loves me or not, I am the highest scorer in his class and he definitely likes me as I am good at his class..Sometimes it seems that yea, he feels something, then the next second he proves me wrong.. I am so confused.. also, our religions are different..so..lol Idc for religions though, even the girl who I love is a different religion than mine..so...umm..can anyone help? Shall I tell him?

2. Zai352

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
  3. LuzDeLaLuna

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Honey, if you love this girl you shouldn't peruse feelings for another person.
    That being said, it's normal to have crushes on your teacher and that's what this is, although where I've gone to school if you express it you can get in serious trouble for sexual harassment.(I am 19 and have been through K-12 grade as well as 2 years in University)
    Because of this I advise you to back away from expressing your admiration for this man. Also, If there is a law like here in the US then your teacher could potentially be fired or worse (arrested) because you're a minor if he did engage with you in any sort of response towards your attraction except to decline it.
    Be careful with reacting strongly to your emotions, and consider the age gap.

4. Zai352

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I know, that's the few reasons stopping me, but now he already knows about my feelings (the girl i love told him) and he wants to talk to me after school on tuesday.. Idk what's gonna happen..

5. Brink1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi Zai,

I understand dat you want help, but it's really tricky because there is so much going on.

First of all I want to say that I think it's really great that you are open about your sexuallity. I applaud you for that. Do you have people to talk to in your surroundings? Do you feel save enough?

LuzDeLaLuna has told you already that there are rules that say a teacher (and an adult) can't date a 14 year old (a child). So, I don't think you have a chance with your teacher. I wasn't there, but I can imagine this is the reason he deleted you from Facebook.

He wants to see you tuesday at school. I think you will get your answer then.
    But don't get your hopes up, honey.

And your girlfriend? How did she react when you told her?

Wish you the best.(*hug*)

(p.s sorry for the bad English, it isn't my native language).