1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Predicament

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Broodyvamp, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Broodyvamp

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hello EC!

So I recently came out and I have joined a LGBT social group at my university. Through this group I met a girl and we ended up exchanging numbers and got close with each other.

At first I thought she liked me because she was incredibly flirty over texts and offered to pay for my coffee and a drink. At this point I was not really looking for a relationship and I did not have an immediate attraction toward her. So I kinda shut her down a bit.

We have hung out together at all the meetings and quite a few times outside of them. I really like talking to her, and I think that I may be starting to develop feelings for her, even though I am not super physically attracted to her.

Has anyone been in a situation like this before or has any advice. I am not sure exactly what my feelings are and I also do not want to ruin or lose her friendship either.

2. AnAtypicalGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm not quite sure what the question is here. To me it just seems like the two of you are building a relationship; whether it is purely platonic or something else is hard to say at this point. Wait it out and see how things get on, and don't try to rush ahead or jump into conclusions.

3. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Agree with the above. Just see where it leads.