1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How did you meet your crush

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Shasta, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Shasta

Out Status:
    Some people
    I met mine at a dealership she is the finance person. I took me but I eventually realized i was attracted her

2. RaGePUPPeR

Actually, I meet my crush (now gf) on our berfore school setup for 6th grade. At first I though she was just cool, but after dwelling on our meeting, I fell straight dooooooown.

3. dopplershift94

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At the movies with a group of friend. Now, I not only get to call him my best friend, but my boyfriend as well.

It's weird looking back sometimes to when he and I met. Haha

4. oboe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    We met in 6th grade and always knew each other. I was pretty sure he was straight so I didn't look into him. Fast forward to 11th grade, we have almost all of our classes together and we became like best friends in a week. Turns out, we had a lot more in common than I thought.

All the mixed signals he sent me suggested he was gay - he would hold my hand when we walk, give me hugs, back massages, and cuddle with me. He was really caring towards me and was always there when I needed someone to talk to. I came out to him and told him how I felt. He always knew that I was gay before I even came out to him but he didn't really care. Things were awkward after that. We barely talk anymore and it kinda hurts.

5. carpenoctem308

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I met my crush in 8th grade when I moved schools. She said something about Doctor Who and I said I loved that show, and we got talking and found out we have a lot in common. Then she jokingly said something like "let's get married and be a cute lesbian couple and get a small apartment and a dog" and I got all flustered and blushed (which means my entire face goes tomato red). Despite that it took an entire year for me to realize it was a crush and I was gay.