1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is my same sex best attracted to me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Iamsolo, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Iamsolo

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Okay so it all started one day it was really cold and this one kid had a blanket, let's call him a. A is a (imo) very attractive boy, I was shivering because I didn't realize we'd be forced to stay outside. A grabs me and wraps the blanket around me, I don't mind because it's cold as hell so we're cuddling for about 30-45 minutes. We make jokes here and there and from this point forward are basically great friends. So during school he'd hug me a lot, hold my hand and grab me and just squeeze me. Ever since he's cuddled me I've had a big crush on him or so I think, which motivates me to hug him too. We've done this weird thing where we would touch each other gently and I think it was supposed to be massaging, as in I'd rub his neck, and he'd rub me somewhere else, we did not touch any sexual parts whatsoever, he tells me to touch his abs often, I'm smaller than him so he lifts me up and spins me around. I've asked him if he's gay and he denies it, but will jokingly say he is. He hugs a few other people but only that. He calls me cute all the time, he always smiles when he looks at me and we have prolonged eye contact all the time.

TLDR: Boy hugs me, holds my hand and shows general signs of attraction but I'm not sure.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Why don't you tell him you like boys? If he keeps doing the same things, then you could admit your crush on him. If he stops, then maybe he was straight and just very touchy. If he doesn't want to be friends, then good riddance!

3. Iamsolo

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I did it now and he was sort of freaked out, I panicked and played it off as a joke, oops.

4. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Iamsolo,

If he was freaked out, he's probably straight (or else deep in the closet or denial). But if he's a good friend, it will probably just take him some time to process what you said and then things will probably return to 'normal' between the two of you.

I take it though, that he said that he doesn't return your feelings for him? Or did he just 'freak out' without telling you specifically that he doesn't return your feelings?

5. GrayAkashi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Love and sexuality is strange. I kinda have a smiliar problem like you, which I wrote just about.

I mean, guys have this bonds like bro love and do all sorts of things. I have friends like that too. But you know when it's just bro love. This seems more than that. A lot more.

Maybe he just doesn't want to admit he's gay? Or he's bi?

6. Nobo

It seems to me like he really likes you but is afraid to admit it

INTENSLY JEALOUS OF YOU

7. Iamsolo

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    He freaked out without specifying however I assumed it was negative.

8. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just give him some time to process what you told him. Each person processes it differently when we Come Out to them. It could take him a week or even a couple weeks. So just give him time and space until then.:slight_smile:

9. Sebby45

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree. However, I do think his behavior was a bit beyond just friendly. Maybe he is in denial over his true feelings for you, but don't get hung up on a hope that might never occur. Just wait and see what happens next.

Sebby45