1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Touchy feely vs horny

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by asiarotic, Dec 18, 2016.

1. asiarotic

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Obviously both are different but I been trying to find out why am I so touchy feely (esp toward my str8 crush), eventhough I know they do not like it..

Is it intimacy issue? Or we channelling our affection? Or we secretly hope they won't mind it or will get used to it?

It's definitely not necessarily mean someone is horny.

What do you guys think are the possible reasons? I feel awkward if I can't be close to them physically... no connection at all

2. Sebby45

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If I am interpreting your post right, I would say that being "touchy feely" with your straight crush is just a way of trying to gain some form of intimacy with them. You know you can't develope the relationship you want, so you try to be as close as possible to them to assuage your feelings.

I would try to be respectful though, and not do things that the other person is uncomfortable with. That could create a situation where they might distance themselves from you or completely break off the friendship. Imagine how you would feel in their shoes.

I hope some of this helps answer your question,

Sebby45

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, if they don't like it, stop. Don't try to force them to tolerate you because that will not help. If you can't stop yourself, you may need to limit your contact and pursue dsomeone who can reciprocate your feelings (and touchings...).