1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

did I lose her? should i do?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by hopelesskid, Dec 18, 2016.

1. hopelesskid

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    this girl I've know since 3rd, 6 months ago i finally told her that i liked her and we were "talking". Last Sunday night, I gave her a letter and in the letter talks about how she keep making plans and blowing them off. and every time I try to be there for her, she just keeps me at arms length. I told her i understand why she acts like a fuckboy, but that also a great way to lose someone that cares about you. Plus, when I gave her the note she already was having a bad day. I would've waited to give it to her, but i didn't want her meet me for nothing. I felt so bad, I still feel bad. She skimmed the letter, she told me she'll read the rest later. She looked like she was fighting tears, so I asked if she was mad at me? She told me no, that she understood why I felt like that and that I get a reply back, said she had to go and drove off like a bat out of hell. We haven't talked since. did I lose her? what should i do? any advice or tips will help.

2. Sebby45

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe she just needs time to sort out her feelings about you? Plus, you said she was having a bad day...

However, keeping you at a distance and always blowing off your plans together makes me think that she isn't that interested. I guess the only way to find out is:

1) Whether you get a reply or not.
    2) What that reply is.
    3) If you get no reply at all. That would certainly be a signal in my book that she isn't into you. At that point, I would move on.

Hope this helps a little,

Sebby45