1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I over analysing things?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by treasure1996, Dec 19, 2016.

1. treasure1996

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I came out as a lesbian about a year ago and it felt so right for me to label myself as one, regardless of my sexual history and relationships with men in the past. Women to me always felt more comfortable and natural to be with.

Anywho, I'm a very spiritual person. I don't believe in a religion, but I believe in a higher power - whoever they may be or however many of them they are. The universe to me is magical. I practice my spirituality with crystals that I collect, I draw my own tarot cards daily and pray to Angels. A month or so ago I went to a psychic. He was an old man in his 60's. His accuracy was mind blowing, he knew a lot about my life and drew on specific things. What I found strange though was that he told me I would get a boyfriend next year who would be 21.

Now, I work at my dads restaurant and I do waitressing a couple times a week. One day I arrived to work and another co worker introduced me to a new waiter that started working. Immediately I was attracted to him physically. He was quite shy around me and struggled to make conversation.Finally we began to talk, and he noticed the crystals I wore. He showed me that he wore his own crystals too. We then began to discuss our spirituality and strangely enough we had the exact same views and opinions. He then began to ask me for my astrology sign and numerology numbers (this baffled me as I am, not obsessed, but highly intrigued by these topics). It was fair to say that we began subtly flirting.

He then asked for my number and said we should hang out to discuss these topics in depth. So I gave him my number and I was inside sooo happy. He texted me the following day, I responded almost straight away and he took a day to reply to that text. I then responded back and it's been 4 days... No response. I asked him what he had been up too and how his day was and he never responded. I haven't been at work either to see him.

He told me he works 3 jobs but I feel that if he really liked me he could have found time to reply to a text in the space of those 4 days. What do I do? Not to mention he is 21, so my feelings towards him grew a lot faster than I anticipated because of what the psychic said.

I've never felt so insanely attracted to a man, I mean I thought I was gay!!! He understands me on a deeper and spiritual level and we just connect. He made out he was so interested and I (played quite hard to get). But now he hasn't replied to my text in 4 days and I'm getting anxious wondering why...

2. CROSSY ROAD

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The guy I like does this very often. Sometimes they just don't see it, or are really busy.

3. Sebby45

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    With three jobs going on, I'm sure the guy is exhausted! I wouldn't worry too much about the text just yet. If it turns into weeks....well, that's a different story.

As to attraction, oftentimes we feel more comfortable (unconsciously) with the same gender. Just a scientific fact I picked up in an encyclopedia. Obviously, some people are sexually attracted to the same sex (consciously). You say you have had a history with men, so you shouldn't be surprised to fall for one. You obviously have been able to before.

If you do have a soul connection, he will come round in your life regularly. However, there may be another eligible 21 year old somebody out there. :icon_wink

Best Wishes,

Sebby45