1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Weird People

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Sebby45, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Sebby45

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok, so I mentioned briefly in another thread that I always seem to attract weirdos. They are, seriously, the (few) people that hit on me/pay me any attention. And even my trying to initiate a friendship with someone turned out with them being odd.

Anyone else out there with this problem? It really makes me want to stay single. I hope the old adage "birds of a feather flock together" is not true in this case! :lol:

Sebby45

2. GrayAkashi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    What kind of weird are we talking about? Sometimes a bit of weird is good. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Sebby45

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm talking creepers...not quirky. I wouldn't mind quirky!

Strange drugged/intoxicated women who walk up to you and start chatting you up. Much older guys with really bad hygeine making flirtatious comments. Young people who seem to show genuine interest in you and then turn out to be scarily different than first perceived. The men/women who lustily look you up and down. *shivers*

These are some examples.

4. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, there's also the saying 'opposites attract'. Maybe they want to prey on that kind nature you have. I don't know why creeps are the only people that really pay attention to you, unless you're super shy or something like that

I always thought creeps were something almost everyone deals with. I tend to get creeper attention when I'm not around my friends, so I think most creeps are easily discouraged

If they keep persisting, then I'd kick them in the groin with my work shoes or push them over and leave. It's not worth playing their games

I think you need to pay more attention to the warning signs and cut creeps out of your life. Start today by blocking me! XD

Judging by how much you seem to know about this shit, then I'm probably not helping much ^^;

5. Sebby45

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol. :lol:

It is not that I want them in my life, they are just magnetized to me some way. Like today, I got a really nasty phone call (and I rarely give out my number so I don't know how they got it). Anyway, I said they had the wrong number. Reply " Oh no I don't." *cue psycho stalker voice*

Then they start spewing really dirty things at me. So, of course this is surprising, but I say "wrong number, bye." And SLAM the receiver down. I was so pissed all day. When people say things like that I do want to punch them in the face!! :icon_mad: It really gets my goat. And I have no clue who this person was.

I guess because I am a quiet person who comes across as shy and sensitive, people like this think I'm an easy target. I even dress plainly. I do not allow people like this into my life, unless they are really good at acting the normal part. That has only happened to me once. I have a pretty good intuition when it comes to people. But I am approached by way too many creeps for my taste!

I know everyone has to deal with creeps in their life, but why do they like me so much. Leave me alone! :dry:

6. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm the sort of person who attracts no one, thank God.

7. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, that's pretty damn creepy!

If being assertive or acting boring/uninteresting doesn't repel the vast majority of them from trying their luck, then it beats me why you have such an influx of creeps

8. Linkmaste

I had a few problems like this but it's with old creepy men who think I have low self esteem issues.

They they realized they are messing with the wrong woman once I use my 'cop' persona and get pretty butchy. I just have a lot of masks and I'm working on taking them off.

Honestly, just stand your ground and don't let them get to you.

And you can block me too I'm really weird and quirky like example I accidently broiled a cake and I need to be lectired constantly how to use a microwave properly.

Stay strong and know were here for you :slight_smile:

9. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Someone seriously said that over the phone? WTF?

I have no clue why you are attracting these kind of people. Could be the shy demeanor.

10. Sebby45

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lucky you. I either am totally "invisible" (I guess to normal people!) or surrounded by creeps. And I'm not joking about invisible. I can walk into a room and no one will notice me, then they suddenly see me and almost have a heart attack. Maybe that is part of it too. The creeper sensors realize I'm not noticed, so again, easy target.

Thanks Linkmaste, like I said it is hard not to want to punch them in the face!

I don't mind quirky at all. I myself am learning the ways of the mysterious microwave. :icon_bigg

Yeah, it was disturbing. :eek: It started off like the kind of thing you might get in a stalker movie! And so I shake my head and wonder who could have found my number. I mean, my personality had nothing to do with it this time.

Usually when I am approached I judge the person carefully to assess how stable they are. Then I assess exits. I try and be polite and make my way out as fast as possible. A lot of unstable people are quick to fire off, so if you learn to remain calm and make slow movements you avoid conflict. This is something I picked up from working in the medical field for a bit.

Luckily, I have never been physically involved with a creeper. But I know one thing. I'd give it my all to get away, because I'd rather they killed me then and there, than take me off as a play-thing. Just my opinion.

Thanks everyone...I suppose I am just a "singular" person. :rolle: