1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guys. I think I'm in love...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by William, Dec 25, 2016.

1. William

...or the high school version of it.

There's this guy that I've liked since Freshman year, but I've never been brave enough to counteract his "moves." Freshman year, we were looking into each other's eyes and he goes "Do I have something on my lips?" Apparently, or at least according to friends, he was trying to get me to kiss him. A few weeks after that, we started hating each other for some odd reason.

Fast forward to early this year, we started talking again. He came in my room about three times, the third time he was like "Oh, my ass hurts" so I have him a massage. I told a friend about who then, foolishly so, tells him. He denies it all and we go back to hating each other.

Fast forward to last week. I Snapchatted him asking to talk confidentially. There's this student group on campus that he's apart of (boarding school). He responded with "I know you've been talking about me again. I only started being friendly with you because I didn't want to hold past mistakes against you. My desire was not to be friends with you again because you're annoying and blah blah blah."

It turned ugly and turned into an argument with us just going back and forth and back and forth. I ended it with this: "I apologize for outing you, but I'll never apologize for something I didn't do and I will never apologize for loving you." He didn't respond. A friend went to his room to check on him and he was crying. Like...a lot.

The next day, I went and spoke too him. We argued a bit, we laughed a lot and he agreed that he would continue acting friendly towards me. I told him that if him hating me makes him happy, then keep on doing it and he said "Wait, you think this makes me happy?" And went on and on about how it doesn't and in the future he could see us being close and blah blah.

Now I do like this kid...a lot. But another hook up opportunity came my way. I texted him asking if it's okay for me to hook up with other guys. He responded "Of course." The next day I felt hella guilty, texted him again and said "I'm just going to focus my energy on getting things right with you and no other guys." He simply responded with: "Ok, I understand."

Now we're on break. I don't know if he likes me back/feels the same way about me. I really want to pursue something with him, but have no idea how. Does he like me back? What do you lot think?

-Will