1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardcore crushing???

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by galaxythief, Dec 29, 2016.

1. galaxythief

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm honestly pretty confused right now because I know I like this girl but I like her so much. The reason I'm confused and a bit annoyed at myself is because I've talked to her about once in person and that was before I started to like her.

The reason I'm annoyed is because this has already happened once, in a sense. I really liked this girl I had never talked to, and when we started talking on social media we got along really well. We became really close but then she ended up hurting me really bad. I think the reason for this may have been because we had never met in person (she went to my school, not a total stranger) so my impression of her was solely through her interactions with me online. I don't want that to happen to me again but the fact that I like this girl so much is keeping me from interacting in person with her. I just get extremely nervous around people I like and it keeps me from having a regular conversation with them. I know I'm going to talk to her on social media soon but I want to talk in person so that I know her whole personality before crushing too hard I guess. Advice on how I should go about that?

2. out4now

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not good at giving advice but maybe you should try getting together, with a group of friends a few times first. It might help you get more comfortable around her, and have a chance to see her as just a person.