1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I do??

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by faultyink, Dec 31, 2016.

1. faultyink

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    At school, I always eat lunch in the art room with some of my friends and for the past 4 months I've seen this really pretty girl sitting at one of the other tables. She normally sits with 1-2 other people, and sometimes talks and other times just goes on her phone. I don't really know her other than we both like art and we both have a sister. I really want to be friends/maybe eventually something else with her but I honestly have no idea how to go about doing it?? I feel like it would be odd to just invite her to sit with me, and I would feel uncomfortable sitting at her table. How should I go about becoming friends with her??

2. WarmEmbrace

I'd break the ice by either drawing a portrait of her and showing it to her, or introducing myself and asking her if she would pose for me to draw her portrait because I find her fascinating :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 31st Dec 2016 at 05:11 PM ----------

Assuming by "I am into art" you meant that do draw portraits :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 31st Dec 2016 at 05:13 PM ----------

Sorry you said "we like art" . My brain read something else there :slight_smile:.
    Maybe ask her to pose for a portrait photo shoot, if you don't draw :slight_smile:. Photography is art :slight_smile:.