1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need some input

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by JakeSteven, Jan 2, 2017.

1. JakeSteven

I hook up with this guy the other day, just bj and hand job, but there is a problem. Lets call this kid N, well, N and me agree to meet up at a coffee shop. I had a bad time with N becuase i couldnt get a word in and he never ask one question about me, also he somewhat gross me out. Here is the big problem, half way though the hook up, i noticed that he smelt like my abusive father and trigger me really badly. He also very infatuation with me and it freakes me the right out. It got to a point where i thought he was going to tell me he loved me, which he didnt, thank god.

I feel bad becuase i dont know if i should tell him that i am not interested in him no more becuase you tigger me really badly becuse on my drive home i had a emotional breakdown. I dont know how to hand this and i really new to this hook up thing.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You could just say you are not interested without giving more details. Because this was a hookup, you should not have further obligations; however, your experience shows that many people can't handle hookups and will develop romantic feelings.

Also, have you talked to a professional counselor about this trigger? It could be a problem when you meet a guy who you really do like has the same smell.