1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I love her but I feel greedy

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Pinky, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Pinky

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love this girl but at the same time I don't know what I want. I feel like because of this I do selfish things in regards to the relationship I have with her.

For a really long time I had the thought that I haven't been with enough people to know what I want in a partner. I have little experience in dating so I always have the feeling of not wanting to settle down with her. I always had the thought that I wanted to marry her but at the same time I have thoughts of wanting to experience dating other people first. I feel like I meet her at a bad time.

I don't know what to do. I feel like I will regret both decisions.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How long have you known her? Are you in a relationship now? If so, then you should probably talk to her that you feel you have little experience. You might talk to your friends/family who could give some advice on how they judge your relationship with her. You could think about taking a break and dating some other people, but if you do that, you must let her be free to do what she wants.

3. Pinky

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've known her for basically all my life so it is a big reason why I find this so hard. When I meant "met her at a bad time", I meant more like in a romantic way and not only just platonic. I'm not in a relationship now, I have these thoughts of wanting to experience dating other people but at the same time I am only interested in her.