1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My latest crush

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Gaypjo, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Gaypjo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Soooo I currently like a guy let's call him j. I've tried flirting with him and well he hasn't done anything to give me reason to believe it's bothering him. In fact at one point he rested his head on my shoulder(don't know if that means anything) btw he knows I'm gay. Is there any definite dos and fonts at this point in time? Any advice would be helpful ! Thanks for reading bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Pinky

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If I were in your position, I wouldn't do anything too drastic. In case he is straight, but I would continue to subtly flirt with him and maybe that might give you more hints on his behaviour so you can figure out what you can do from there. Not sure if that was helpful. Anyways, good luck with your crush! :grin:

3. mlansing

Definitely keep flirting and don't be afraid to break the touch barrier from time to time like he did with you (and yes, I do think him resting his head on your shoulder is a good sign unless he was asleep and didn't realize it was happening). At the same time, you'll want him to see you hanging out and laughing with other guys so he knows you're not just sitting there pining after him. Good luck! It's so exciting to have a crush :grin:

---------- Post added 13th Jan 2017 at 01:45 AM ----------

But also if he does get uncomfortable it's a good idea then to scale the flirting and touching back a notch because you don't want to scare him off if he's not ready.

---------- Post added 13th Jan 2017 at 01:49 AM ----------

And oh btw that happened to me in high school that my biggest most insane crush of all time rested his head on my shoulder once but it turned out he was asleep :frowning2: make sure he's awake! :wink:

4. Gaypjo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    @mlansing well considering we were talking while we did it and he asked me first I'm gonna take a wild guess and say he was awake