1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flirting stuffs

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Gaypjo, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Gaypjo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Soo when I'm with my crush (I'll give him the name j) I try to like casually flirt with him. Like I don't a know a few compliments here and there is there any tips u guys can give. This is well a strange question for me to ask so any things response I would appreciate bye!

2. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

I think you're asking for tips on flirting so I'll answer that :slight_smile:

Flirting is always about getting a positive response from your chosen person - making them feel good - but can be pretty varied, so just gauge what mood your crush is in to see how you should flirt.

Flirting can be eye contact, smiling (usually both together- smile with your eyes!), jokes, compliments (keep it PG if you don't know them too well), touching (again, PG unless you're confident - gets me every time) and my favourite: flirty teasing. Play to your strengths: if you're funny, make them laugh!

If I had anything else to add it would have to be that you don't have to flirt all the time, especially if you see your crush all the time. In these cases, save it for when it's just you two so there's a focus on your interaction.

Ultimately, you know what situation you're in - how well you know your crush, etc - so you'll know what might work and what's a no-go when flirting. Even though I'm not that confident, I know that some of the flirty exchanges I've had with guys would be unthinkable if I didn't know them so well :grin:

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Does he know you're gay?

4. CptPlanet

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This advice >>>>"Flirting can be eye contact, smiling (usually both together- smile with your eyes!)" :slight_smile:. (Thx Connorcode). But seriously, I use this often to gauge if feelings are mutual....it's usually pretty reliable.

5. Gaypjo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes he's very well aware we make jokes about it all the time. And I out right told him not too long ago

6. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    In that case, you could give compliments on his fashion, especially when he changes something. Or, ask him if he's dating anyone.

7. Gaypjo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I made sure he wasn't dating any1 before I started flirting with him. One of my freinds made sure I did that because one time I had to break up a fight between my freind and a girl he flirted withs boyfriend.