1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why did I get married?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Lostd887, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Lostd887

My husband and I have been together for nine years. He so the most supportive person in my life and I love him more than words can express. However, all my life I had a slight interest in lesibian sex. Don't get me wrong sex with him is great! He and most of my friends are aware of my fascination with sexual activity with women, especially when I get to drinking. We have even tampered with threesomes a few times (about 3 girls) throughout our relationship. I have a female friend who was all for the drunken love but she made me feel so badly about the situation because she asked me "Why did I get married?" I think that it is fine as long as my husband and I are on the same page. Sometimes I want to stop because my moral mind tells me that it is wrong but my sexual mind tells me it is right. What are you guys opinions on married couples participating in threesome activities?

2. dirtyshirt84

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think if you are all consenting adults it's not a problem and none of anyone else's business. It's fine to want to experiment.

3. Lostd887

Right! She trying to convince me that if I knew I had those feelings prior to marriage I shouldn't have gotten married. She was one of the females that we had sex with and now she making it as if sex with a married couple is the "sin that is keeping her from prospering