1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I tell her I want to kiss her?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by LookingForAutum, Jan 16, 2017.

1. LookingForAutum

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    This is a bit of a strange question. One of my best friends is also not straight and came out to me during the summer. I've been out to her for about a year. In the past, there have been some VERY subtle hints that we had feelings for each other. Nothing was said directly. Recently, I have become super interested in the idea of kissing her. I'm not sure if I have a crush on her or not, or if I just want to experiment as neither of us has kissed a girl before. Either way, I want to kiss her. Should I just be straightforward and tell her exactly that? I'm not very good with words. What if I just did it? I don't want our friendship to suffer but I feel like it wouldn't. What would you do in this situation?

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do not just do it out of the blue.

If I were her, I'd want you to be honest with me so I can make my own decision. Even if she says no, it won't hurt the friendship any. But if no 'was' her answer, then doing it straight up would have worse consequences. So always ask someone if you aren't officially dating.

3. Lynz

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi!

Yes I agree - don't just do it.

I would say tell her what you are thinking. If you cant do it out loud (totally understandable) try texting. Chuck in a bit of romance.

For example "I want you to know I think you're beautiful" watch her response. If it's negative body language or face, back up, maybe "just wanted you to know *smile*" then let her process it. Obviously if it's by text, you just have to wait for her reply.

If it's a positive response try this (my personall favourite said by my wife 6 years ago) "I can't stop thinking about you" I melted and kissed her lol.

Just some ideas. But yeah, tell her :slight_smile: and let us know how it goes!