1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why is he teasing me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TOM666, Jan 18, 2017.

1. TOM666

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm friends with this guy who's very handsome I can't help being a little physically attracted to him.
    I met him years ago in High school, he was one of the first people I came out to, he was so supportive.
    Back then he actually got into a fight with someone (and beat him up) because the guy was giving me a hard time.

But lately he's been teasing me, he'll massage me, rub up against me and do other erotic stuff until he gets me hard.
    He gets very amused by this, "are you hard yet?"
    I get angry and he begs me to forgive him.
    He also got me drunk and asked me if I liked him.

I know for a fact that he's attracted to girls, I don't know who else he's attracted to.

His favorite thing to do is to tickle me until I'm in hysterics, I hate being tickled and I've told him this, but he still does it!

What's going on?
    Do you think he likes me?
    What do I do?

2. SiKiHe

That sounds like flirting to me. Have you ever tried flirting back with him? He could be bi, or mostly straight but interested in you. Does he know you like him?

3. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Either really comfortable about his sexuality or is curious about being with another guy. Do you want this to happen? If not, tell him that you don't want to ruin the friendship because of a possible hookup. He should also respect your space if you're uncomfortable.

4. TOM666

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yes he knows I like him, he got me drunk (or at least tipsy) and I admitted that I found him hot, but I emphasized that I wanted to just be friends.

I did flirt back once, he was rubbing up against me and I started cuddling with him, he just cuddled back and I fell asleep like that, while laying with him, it felt really good, he smelled good.

But it did'nt feel good when he tickled me until I got an erection in front of other people, then pointed out my erection to everyone.
    That was just embarrassing, he had me flopping around like a fish in front of other people (as I said, I don't like it when he tickles me but he likes to do it anyway).

Sometimes he goes too far, but when he begs me to forgive him and looks at mr with his big blue eyes, I can't stay mad at him.

I'm not sure what I want, he's a handsome guy who can also be really sweet and charming.
    I just don't want him to toy with my feelings.

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It does sound like he is not being respectful and insincere about apologies (actions speak louder than words). So, you should set some hard consequences for him to know you don't want to be embarrassed. For example, you could say no more tickling.

Also, you should ask him why he's flirting with you if he's straight. Keep pressing him for more info because you don't want to develop a crush on a straight guy who's not really interested.