1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My girlfriend is a stone butch and I want to give

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by AnnaLand, Jan 20, 2017.

1. AnnaLand

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This is my first post here and I need some advice. I hope this is the right section.

My girlfriend is a stone butch. That means she dosent want to receive, to be touched genitally in sex, she only gives to me. But lately being a "pillow princess" has gotten a bit much. I constantly fantasize about giving her pleasure, touching her and giving oral.

I knew that she were "stone" since the start, but maybe back in my mind I thought I just needed to get under her surface to be able to touch her, at least if only I could pleasure her just sometimes. (I have googled and read that even some stone butches few times enjoy being touched). But she has never been touched, she dosen't even touch herself. She does get aroused for the record, shes not asexual.

I am bisexual and only had boyfriends before, she is my first girlfriend, and I have never touched or gave oral to a girl before, which I want to experience.
    I have spoken to her about it, I did not go into details, but she probably understood enough to know what I want. She dosen't want to give up the realationship and told me I don't give her a choise to give me what I want if I keep pushing her away. I don't want to end the realationship either.
    I think she would be willing to let me touch her, but I don't want to put her through something she dosen't like, that's not going to be enjoyable for either of us. And even if we do it once just for the sake of me getting the experience, I might end up wanting to do it again.
    I dont know if being a pillow princess is enough for me. Am I just selfish for wanting to pleasure her when I know she's not into that? What should I do?

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds like a tough situation. Really the only two options are for you to come to a compromise or to find other partners, but as you said, the latter option is difficult.

You said you talked to her about it. Is there truly no compromise?