1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush Rejects You, Then Comes Back

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Incredibull, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Incredibull

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey All,

I just want to see if anyone has any experience or cool stories about this. When I first came out to myself I had a crush on someone. After a very awkward interaction (I was very new , and we didn't really get intimate but was weird), he avoided me. LUCKILY, after that I found a really awesome and amazing guy, who is patient and understanding that I wouldn't trade for the world. Then later down the road we are still together after two years and it has been awesome (bumpy but awesome). Now that crush comes back. To be honest it is nice and if I was unaware of what my boyfriend means to me or this happened a year earlier where we ran into some issues, I would have caved. But, thank goodness it didn't and I am glad cause I know we wouldn't be a good match.

I guess it was kind of nice knowing my (used to be) crush still has it for me.

Has anyone had a similar experience? It was pretty reaffirming and I know a couple friends who made a decision to chase the lust but I know exactly where my place is. Does anyone have any similar stories or stories that go the other way that made it better or worse for them. I think it is a good idea to share to give some perspective to those who run into a similar situation.

By the way, this forum really saved me emotionally and allowed me to truly figure out who I was and I am thankful for that. It took me a VERY long time to even type the words, "I am BI" onto this forum and it REALLY opened me up.