1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I know if my friends attracted to guys

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TGOD, Jan 23, 2017.

1. TGOD

Ok here recently I've kinda fell for one of my friends he's very sensitive guy but I'm not sure if he's down with men because he has a current girlfriend but since we've been hanging out it seems he's kinda ignoring her a Lil bit we hung out the other night to play games and he ended up staying all night because it got late and slept on the couch but he didn't seem to care too much if she got mad he did care a Lil not enough to bother him and I keep falling for him even though I know he has a gf me and him work together and we both try to do whatever the other one wants to do I can't figure out if he's lowkey gay or just likes a friend like me that is similar but I have fallen for the way he acts and he has also brought up wanting to cheat on his girlfriend but he didn't specify with who and he said he only wanted top meaning oral I just can't put this together him and his girl seem happy but the way he acts around me makes me so attractive to him and he doesn't know I'm gay but I wonder if he can tell can anyone help me has anyone experienced similar situations?