1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need advice badly

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by sammmm66, Jan 24, 2017.

1. sammmm66

So I went out last night with this guy I had met on ****** who i got on really well with. We went out on a first date for drinks and inner and we both had a great timne and really hit it off. He explained earlier on in the night he 'didn't know what he wanted'

At the end of the night he drove me home, and before i left we sat in his car and kissed for a while. I asked him on a second date to the movies and he said yes and I said i would text him about it the next day. He replied to my text with:

...I also had a fun night...I did really enjoy your company man but i just dont think i could be anything other than mates cus i didnt really feel more than that which is kinda why i was a little awkward when we kissed. Sorry to be so blunt I just believe honesty is always best! i hope you dont think im a cu*t...

we exchanged some texts and he said he 'had a lot of fun and would love to hang out with you because you're super easy to get along with'. I then asked him if he still, wanted to go o the movies but as ;'mates' and he said he was keen so we are going on the weekend. I think i have feelings for him though. does anyone have any advice/tips?

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    He seems consistent in uncertainty. Try not to think of the second meeting as a date if he doesn't consider it a date, and see if you can at least be friends. If your feelings get stronger and his don't, be honest to yourself about whether getting closer with him is worth it.

3. TheChainedPegasus

Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, at least it didn't end too badly. Not quite a lover but a friend, both are good IMO.

I hope you'll get along together even more, and that you will both be happy.

4. Brink1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi Sammmmm6 (did I mention enough 'm's?).

I think you should take his words as the truth. He really likes you as a friend, but he doesn't have romantic feelings for you. Are you okay with hanging out with him when you have feelings for him and are aware they aren't gonna be reciprocated?