1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My girlfriend is Bi

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by DontJudge, Jan 25, 2017.

1. DontJudge

Let me start by stating i have no problems with gay, Bi or transgender people its just my girlfriend and I have been together for a year now. The problem is I look at her in engineering class and i see her looking at girls the way she look at me before we started dating and i cant help it I get so jealous it feels like shes cheating on me in some way and shes not. she tells me she feels like I have a problem with gays and Bi people. I tell I don't but she says she doesn't believe me.

How do i convince that i have no problem with her being Bi?

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The question of your attitude toward LGBT people may be beside the point. Perhaps you should start by talking with your girlfriend about the relationship you two are in right now - why you feel jealous, does she feel satisfied in the relationship, what sort of trust do you two have built up at this point.

So, if she feels like she needs to look elsewhere, or you feel like you can't trust her - start there, and start as a team.

3. DontJudge

Thanks illl talk to her tomorrow:icon_bigg