1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just friends?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Happypotato, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Happypotato

Hi, so I've had a crush on my best friend for a while now but I just can't figure out if she likes me in that way. But I can't just ask her because she's my friend and if I ask her and she says no we might not be such good friends anymore. Things might get awkward pretty quickly and I don't want to spoil our friendship like that. On the other hand she might say yes and that would be awesome but I have no way of knowing which of the two it will be. Also I'm not yet exactly out to her yet but I know she'll be ok with it and I don't know if she's straight or (hopefully) not which just makes things extra awkward. It's killing me not knowing and not dating to say anything. Any tips, how do I know if a girl likes me??? :icon_sad:

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you're not out to her, but you know she'd be cool with it...that's definitely the first move. Come out to her. That would give her the opportunity to do likewise. If she doesn't, well, consider that your answer...but don't forget that she's still an awesome friend. :slight_smile:

Lex