1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I done fu*ked up

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Fuxkedup, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Fuxkedup

So about 6 girls and I were at a sleepover. It was late and we are weird so we played truth or dare and that escalated to 1 minute in Heaven. Well, I get chosen to stand in a dark bathroom with a blindfold and wait for them to send a girl in. They send in the girl who everything thinks I'm dating. We aren't.
    She comes in and we kiss for the full minute, she kisses me and I kiss back. We've always playfully flirted and it never meant anything but something about the kiss was so right and scarily so. I'd never kissed like that before.
    Agh! I can't stop thinking about it and I don't know if I like her or not. I don't know if she likes me or not. This is actually going to be the end of me! I need some advice for confronting my feelings.:help:

#1 Fuxkedup, Feb 3, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2017
  2. Linkmaste

Hi,

Well, I'm not sure how old you are but generally when people are younger games like truth or dare or one minute in heaven (I could have sworn it was seven minutes but w.e) are the first encounters with our sexual feelings. So if you are younger, take it easy it's normal to be all flushed. You need to take a deep breath. Don't do anything unless you're absoutly sure because you don't want to hurt her feelings and you don't want to push yourself into something uncomfortable.

Okay, if you're older then relax. A kiss and playful flirting can just be that. Just playful things. The other girl just probably wanted some fun and you got to be it. Congrats! The best thing you can do at this state is figure out your feelings first. Then go ask her how she felt about it. If you want to go on a date and have another kiss then by all means as long as both of you are okay with it.

More I'm writing this the more I'm thinking you're around 12-15 years old which isn't a bad thing. Just helps us gague our advice for you.

3. Fuxkedup

I'm nearly 16 and the trouble is mainly because I've had so many people tell us we seem like a couple, including her sister and several of our friends. Even our teachers seem to think we are dating! She's pansexual too, so it would be possible for her to be attrated to another girl ( I know my status says Genderqueer but I'm really just questioning) and that's where I freak out because I have a MD in suppressing my feelings and I don't know what they are.

#3 Fuxkedup, Feb 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2017
  4. Linkmaste

Well, have you thought about the possibility of just going on a date for you two? Doesn't have to be officially couple stuff but more of a 'I think I'm interested in you and I want to get to know you better' kind of date.

Do you feel physcially attracted?
    Do you emotionally feel connected to her?
    Do you two seem to have a few same interests or common thoughts?
    Does it seem your body behaves differently around her?
    Does she seem to act differently around you?

All these questions can help you but don't take one tiny yes or one tiny no as the be all end all. You're sixteen, plenty of time to get out there and have fun. Trust me.