1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is she trying to make me jealous?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by hopelesskid, Feb 7, 2017.

1. hopelesskid

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So this girl I almost dated(she ended up with someone else, mostly because I made her mad) always posted about how much she loves her boyfriend (she's Bi). And I mean that's all she every talk about on social media. I feel like she does this to piss me off because she know I still love her and I messed up that's why we're not together. So since I posted this saying(the picture) she's hasn't been on social media since. Do you think I struck a nerve? Do you think she was posting about her relationship to make me jealous? What's your take on the situation?

Attached Files:

#1 hopelesskid, Feb 7, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  2. Really

I took a quick look through your past posts. They all seem to be about this one girl. You need to stop tracking her. Move on. You are expending wasted energy trying to figure her out. She has a boyfriend. You need to leave her alone. You're not going to get anywhere with all this worrying about her every action. You'll be much happier once you've turned your attentions elsewhere.

3. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have to agree with Really. I know it's hard to lose someone you love a lot, but you can't assume she's out to get you. Maybe your projecting? Point be get out there and find someone new. If Romeo hadn't gone to the party despite Rosaline, he never would've met Juliet.