1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should i do ?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Calzona, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Calzona

Hello everybody,
    I really need some advices about a girl, so here is the story :

We socially met in college, 5 years and half ago ( met in way of never talked )

We started staring at each other, turning around each other, from the very begining, i think she even smiled at me once ( haven't smiled back, i just looked down, silly me !)
    i felt like she was always trying to be around.

And then for some stupid reason, i talked to her and said " hey, what do you want ? I've noticed that you were staring, what is there ?"
    So she absolutly panicked and backed, and was like " what ....euh...no ...i...i've....no..." and walked away with a very fine smile

So around then she kind of Changed a bit, she stared at me less, and cared less, but i once kept her staring, so she was really embarressed.

Then after the 1st year, we went to diffrent colleges, but we still see each other in the library.

Now She avoids any contact with me, i mean she has always avoided me, from the very begining, whenever i was going to sit next to her, she would change her seat...

I added her on Fb twice, and she has never accepted the request.

Now that we have a lots of mutual friends, she manage to never be in same area than me, for exemple when she's in a group, and i meet them and i go to say hi, she walks away.

Although she still acting weird around me. When we cross roads she's so nervous it's so obvious, i can litteraly see her, hold her breath.
    I have to say that i'm really very nervous as well.

Very lately, i was sitting in the yard of the library, having lunch, and she came, right in my direction, looking at the place beside me, than finally went to the place just in front of me,
    And very few minutes after, went to sit behind my back.

So what are Your thoughts on this ? I need help

What can i do ?

2. dyl pickle

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think you should maybe straight up approach her and say that you want to talk when she has the chance because you're unsure of everything that's going on and you just want to sort out the issue. Not much more you can do other than to just talk to her.

3. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree with Dylpickle. I know it's not easy, but I think just taking the risk and having a conversation is the best way to go. Be open and direct and friendly. Take a little time to plan what you want to say and go for it! Best of luck :slight_smile:

4. Calzona

Thanx so much to both of you, dylpickle and questions4ever.

But yeah it's really hard to go talk with her, cause, i'm very nervous when i see her.
    I try so hard to dissimulate it,
    I'll probably shake and act stupid.

I thougt maybe i can wright her a message on a sheet of paper and put it anonymously on her desk, but that's creepy, isn't it ?

5. dyl pickle

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    mm, i get what you mean about being nervous, but i doubt you'll get anywhere if she doesn't know the note is from you! :lol: try your best to approach her, and if you really can't do it then perhaps a note would work, just explain why you left the note and sign it from you. i feel as though if you talk to her in person, she'll feel more obligated to respond. Good luck :thumbsup: